We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated.
If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Demand Leads is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Demand Leads has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
Not using our website or submitting any forms.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Demand Leads will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.